Core values and guiding principles
Our mission is to maintain historical core values and safe traditions, while offering construction materials best suited for building long-lasting construction works in the Nordic climate.
Our vision is to continue valuing the quality of life and work.
Our core values are:
- We strive to reduce the potential adverse effect of our operations on the environment by balancing the environment.
- We operate in accordance with the laws, regulations, standards and requirements.
- We are socially responsible and strive to contribute to the sustainable development of our company.
- We operate ethically and with integrity.
- We strive for continuous improvement and development.
- We keep our promises.
- We cooperate, we are hungry for knowledge, and we share experiences.
- We are passionate and dedicated in our work and operations.
- We do our best to find out and meet our customers’ demands and expectations.
- We want to build strong and long-lasting customer relations.
- We are open and direct in our interactions.
- We respect the individual.
The company’s quality and environmental policy is based on the following principles:
- We operate on the basis of a quality and environmental management system that complies with the international standards ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015.
- The starting point of all our operations are the needs of our customers. This is the basis of our strategy to further develop the company’s profitability and operations.
- Our products comply with the specific requirements and customers’ expectations.
- The professional skills of our employees are of a good standard.
- We only use trustworthy subcontractors and contractors whose performance we can rely on.
- We are continually improving the competitiveness of our products and enhancing our management system by learning from our experiences and suggestions for improvement we receive.
- We are constantly working on raising consumer awareness.
- In our day-to-day activity, we comply with the requirements arising from the Estonian and European Union legislation, conventions and agreements (mining permit, land rental leases).
- Given the hazardous nature of our production processes, we are committed to minimising risks, ensuring the safety of our workers and protecting the environment to the best of our abilities, incl. preventing pollution.
- We cooperate with scientific and environmental research institutions in solving various problems and developing new technologies.
- We prescribe measures for improving the employees’ environmental knowledge and welcome and encourage the application of this knowledge in practice.
- We are working towards valuing our product – sand – with the aim of using the non-renewable natural resource efficiently.
 Pollution prevention, i.e. using processes, practices, methods, materials, products, services or energy that reduce or control the generation, emission or discharge of any type of pollutants or waste to reduce adverse environmental impacts.